Prosciutto Wrapped Radish Microgreens
Prosciutto and goat cheese make this wrap an amazing addition to any get together.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 oz Prosciutto
- 2 oz Roots 'n Shoots Radish Microgreens
- 2 oz Goat cheese You may want to substitute with your favorite soft cheese.
- 4 Tbsp Lemon juice fresh
- 2 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard Whole grain is best
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil Any flavorful oil will do such as sesame, hazelnut, or Meyer lemon
- Cut prosciutto into uniform strips about 2 inches wide and 6 inches long.2 oz Prosciutto
- Press about a teaspoon of fresh goat cheese onto the prosciutto.2 oz Goat cheese
- Blend vinaigrette ingredients well with a whisk4 Tbsp Lemon juice, 2 Tbsp Red wine vinegar, 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard, 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Place a pinch of greens on top of the goat cheese.2 oz Roots 'n Shoots Radish Microgreens
- Drizzle some of the vinaigrette onto the greens and roll up. Then drizzle a bit more on top. Set Roots 'n Shoots microgreens around the plate as decoration.
This was delicious. The microgreens added a perfect healthy touch and balance to the prosciutto.