Avocado Egg-in-a-Hole Topped with Mixed Microgreens
Enjoy this protein-rich meal for breakfast and start your day with power!
Servings: 1 servings
- baking dish small glass works best
- 1 medium avocado halved
- 2 medium eggs
- ¼ cup Roots 'n Shoots microgreens a mellow or spicy mix adds a nice depth to the meal
- Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Slice the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out some extra avocado around the pit to make room for the egg.1 medium avocado
- Place the avocado halves face-up in a small glass baking dish. Tip: Placing them in the corners of the dish will help keep them upright.
- Carefully crack open the eggs into the avocado halves and bake for 15020 minutes, depending on how well you want your eggs to be done.2 medium eggs
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before topping with Roots 'n Shoots microgreens and seasoning with sea salt and pepper.¼ cup Roots 'n Shoots microgreens, Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper