Baked Goat Cheese Dip with Celery Microgreens
This party dip is creamy and includes sundried tomatoes, three cheeses, and lots of fragrant garlic. It can be ready in 30 minutes from start to finish!
Servings: 6 servings
- 10 ounce goat cheese at room temperature
- 4 ounce cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated, plus more for garnish
- 1 large clove of garlic roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp sundried tomato oil may sub extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup Celery Microgreens roughly chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes inoil drained and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using a small food processor, combine the cheeses, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper until smooth.10 ounce goat cheese, 4 ounce cream cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, 1 large clove of garlic, 1 tbsp sundried tomato oil, 1/2 tsp Kosher salt, 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Add in the celery microgreens and tomatoes and stir to combine.1/4 cup Celery Microgreens, 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes inoil
- Brush a small baking dish with oil. Transfer the mixture to the dish
- Bake until golden and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Top with celery microgreens and serve with toasted baguette or crackers.